Why is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) so important to your website? Building a website is more than just “Build it and they will come!”. Your website is your business face to the world, and SEO is the way your face is found in a crowd. Now, a lot of companies do SEO, they will tell you that there are 100 words your website should be found on for a particular market. But being found is only the start of Marketing, you need to convert your visitor into a customer. Our Marketing checklist has a 100 places we investigate to see how your website will convert those watchers into buyers.
The RAD Rod SEO Method:
- Audit your current website and determine how you currently rank in general based upon the text on your site.
- Determine your sites “Ideal Customer”, or the perfect customer, ask the following questions:
- How did that customer find you?
- What did they type into Google to locate you?
- What are they looking for?
- Did you provide them what they wanted when they find you?
- Is there more they need before they “Convert”?
- What is the average revenue from this type of customer?
- Keyword Research – What are the keywords a customer will use to find you.
- Determine the “Voice” of your site, does it match the “expected image” of your ideal customer?
- Is your website the expert in the field? If not, how and why should it be?
- Vision – what is the vision of your website… yea I’m sure you saying “Cha-ching”, yes but money is only a part of it, how do you complete the solution for your customer?
- Make a marketing Plan! This is the road map to meet that vision
- Pull out the Tool Belt and do some renovations, with a plan this can go rather smoothly.. but like changes always expect problems.
- Start measuring your site
- Don’t expect overnight success… It can take months (literally months) for search engines to parse and get found.
- Work your site on Social media, building links, writing blogs, and reaching out to your customers
- Marketing is a never ending job… and we will be here as you grow tweaking for optimal growth in your field.